Sunday, January 6, 2013

Concealed Carry for Women

Found this over at Sean Linnane this morning. So want one. As you can tell, the woman is wearing a fitted t-shirt and is at least, my estimate, a C cup. I don't know if this would work for anything smaller than a B without showing. Of course, the looser the top, the easier to conceal. But more fabric to fight when you're drawing.


I have a thigh holster that I wear with skirts and dresses, but I'm really not happy with it as it has a tendency to move when I'm walking. I found this and am considering contacting the maker. It's a custom holster and looks like it would be very comfortable and secure.


Now I know perfectly well that these will be of pure entertainment value for the dudes. But I hope it helps the ladies looking for concealed carry holsters. And if anyone has a really good thigh holster, I'd love the info.

No comments: