Sunday, January 6, 2013

Great advice from a very Grand friend


I'm passing this on because it worked for me today.

A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives, we
should always finish things that we start. Since we all could use more
calm in our lives, I looked around my house to find things I'd started
& hadn't finished.

I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of
Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box
a choclutz. Yu has no idr how fablus I feel rite now.

Sned this to all ur frenz who need inner peess. An telum u luvum

3 comments:

orbitup said...

That's funny right there!

timbo said...

Good one!

angrymike said...

Honey, your belly isn't gonna be to happy with you after all that....... But I bet it was fun........:-D